Hop on our comfy bikes and take a journey with us through the beautiful countryside of Windsor! Visit off the beaten path Breweries and specialty Tap Room Cafes. Taste delicious craft beers at it’s finest!
Location: Downtown Santa Rosa
- Photo Collage
Easy Riding Trails, Country Roads, and Brews
On this brewery tour, enjoy cycling on beautiful, easy riding, and relatively flat trails and country roads in Sonoma County and visit world-renowned breweries. Experience tastings of craft beers at its finest! Learn about the history of brewing from our fun and friendly guides, and see the locals in action at these exciting establishments. Distance is approximately seven miles each way. If you would like photos of your Sonoma County breweries bike tour we have a memorable photo collage add-on that you can purchase at checkout.
- If you are brining your own bike for a tour, please use promo code “ownbike” at checkout to receive $10 off your booking.
- Private tours available, for more details call 707-688-4063
Breweries We May Visit:
- Hopmonk Tavern- Sebastopol, CA – Historic 100+-year-old building and outdoor beer gardens.
- Russian River Brewing Co. – Santa Rosa, CA – California and Belgian style ales and barrel-aged beers. OR
- Third street Aleworks – Santa Rosa, CA – A balance of traditional and experimental brewing styles.
Guide, high-quality hybrid bike, helmet, insulated beer bike carrier, handlebar bag, gear rack, lock and lots of EXCITEMENT!
Food and gratuities.
What to Bring:
Bottled water, snacks, layered clothing and a smile